Benefits for agencies
The benefits of Future Perfect’s text-vetting and advanced proofreading and services – for marketing companies and design agencies (Adobe PDF, 88KB).
Working with your creative team
Why agencies work with Future Perfect
As well as helping to eradicate errors, we can improve the quality and consistency of your copy significantly. Integrating text-vetting earlier in your workflow raises proofreading from the realms of ‘mistake-spotting’ to proactively enhancing the clarity of copy.
An added string to your ‘services bow’
- Future Perfect’s level of expertise will help to set your agency apart from the pack.
- Since every agency must proofread work, there is always a cost to this – even if that cost is hidden.
- Usually, it will take a creative team member much longer to deliver less accurate results, whereas expert proofreading is our business.
- Adding our services to your portfolio will be a differentiator for your agency – quality, clarity and consistency are something which all clients seek.
Your agency will:
- save the time, cost and hassle of undertaking less accurate in-house proofreading.
- gain extra time – creative teams and management are freed up to do what they do best, as greater production capacity is created by outsourcing this specialist task.
- earn more – as a possible handling fee.
- gain peace of mind – through Future Perfect criticising positively and privately, before publication, so that clients and readers will not do so negatively afterwards.
- achieve quality assurance – making copy changes which can be professionally justified as really needed, rather than based on someone’s opinion.
Summary of benefits
- raises communications knowledge/skills within the team – we’re always on hand to provide helpful advice, whenever it’s needed
- raises consistency
- improves your agency’s image and reduces the possibility of embarrassing slip-ups
- better image for your clients
- better end products for you
- additional income for your agency